- The Shaw Woods OEC is a registered charitable, not for
profit organization managed by a board of directors.
- Donations Welcome
- The Shaw Woods OEC was incorporated in 2010.
- The property has been in the Shaw Family since 1847.
- For over a century the site included a working
farm with a water powered saw mill and grist mill.
- The site includes 50 hectares of old-growth forest and
160 hectares of wetlands and mixed forest.
- The 14 km network of trails is maintained by a team of
- Trail Guides
- The site is open year around, dawn to dusk.
- Some trails are occasionally closed for special events.
- There is no charge for parking or access to the site.
- Washrooms available on site.
- Cell reception available over much of the site.
- School Program